100% Organic Vegan, Non-GMO, Gluten-free Sea Moss Gel with Organic Elderberry Syrup * Top Seller *
Ingredients: Organic Sea Moss Irish Moss Gel, Organic Elderberry Syrup, Alkaline or Spring Water
Must Be Kept Refrigerated. In the refrigerator, this product expires 21 days after the day you received it. Can be frozen in an airtight container for up to 6 months. We do not recommend freezing in the jars.
Sea Moss Benefits
Sea moss also known as Irish moss contains 92 of the 102 minerals that our bodies need, along with
Add it to your breakfast or take it directly. We suggest you start with 1 tablespoon and increase over time to 2 tablespoons.
Sea Moss Benefits:
1) Promotes regular thyroid function- The thyroid is a gland found in the neck below the adams apple. This gland secretes hormones known as triiodothyronine (T3) and Thyroxine (T4). These hormones are known as T3 and T4 based on the atoms of iodine per molecule. T3= 3 iodine atoms per molecule, T4= 4 iodine atoms per molecule.The most common cause of thyroid abnormalities is iodine deficiency. Iodine is one of the many minerals found abundantly in sea moss. By consuming sea moss regularly, you are directly feeding the thyroid.
These hormones have effects on the majority of the body’s tissues and increase BMR (basal metabolic rate). Increases blood flow by directly increasing the rate and strength of the heartbeat. Increases the growth rate of the developing brain cells in the fetus. Increases the growth rate of young children. Plays a major roll in thought patterns, sexual function, and sleep. Regulates central and peripheral nervous system function. Regulates menstrual cycle. Controls cholesterol levels.
2) Improves metabolism- What we refer to as our metabolism is really the process of chemical transformation that occurs within our cells. The metabolism is for converting food into energy for cellular functions. Converting food into building and recovery elements for cells. Discarding waste after enough food has been processed.
3) Improves circulation- Filters out germs and other bacteria during blood circulation
4) Boosts immune function- Sea moss is known to have antiviral, antibacterial, anticoagulant, and antimicrobial properties.
5) Promotes digestive regularity- sea moss is known to ease many digestive issues such as indigestion, gastritis, ulcers, and constipation. It is said due to the jelly- like consistency of sea moss, it can provide relief to all inflamed mucus membranes by coating the intestinal wall and at the same time pulling toxins out of the body.
6) Suppresses appetite- Sea moss is a great appetite suppressant due to its high concentration of minerals and its nutrient density. Most of us experience the uncomfortable sensations in our stomach when we have not consumed anything for a period of time. This discomfort may be coupled with weakness and cravings. This is the feeling that we know as hunger. Today we have many companies that create products to assist in the regulation and suppression of this hunger. Do your due diligence in researching what works best for you should you go that route. However, for the people that are looking to suppress their appetite in a more natural and healthier way, sea moss should be considered. When you process sea moss into gel form, it is easy to add as an ingredient with other foods and drinks. Due to its jelly-like consistency, when sea moss is consumed it passes through the intestines and soothes any inflammation as well as remove any toxins. Sea moss consumed regularly will help to eliminate cravings and as a result, bring the body back to its natural weight based on your level of activity and nutrition.
7) Promotes healthy sexual function- Due to the generous amount of zinc and other minerals that are vital for reproductive function and health, sea moss is great for anyone who desires an increased sex drive. Because of its anti-inflammatory properties, sea moss promotes circulation throughout the entire body especially our reproductive organs. For male readers who are experiencing difficulty with sex related drive, stamina, erection, and other abnormalities, then you should consider consuming sea moss regularly. For female readers who are experiencing a lack in desire, painful sexual experience due to dryness, feminine irritation, and anything else related to this particular topic, then a regular dose of sea moss may improve this situation.
8) Rich in vitamins and minerals- Sea moss is loaded with nutrients that are vital to the human body such as bromine, sulfur, calcium, iodine, magnesium, phosphorus, manganese, potassium, beta-carotene, selenium, protein, pectin, zinc, vitamin-C and B-vitamins just to name a few.
Elderberry (Sambucus Nigra)
1. Fights the Flu
While elderberry may not prevent the flu, it may be an effective treatment option if you got hit with the virus. Research shows the use of elderberry could shorten the duration of flu by about three to four days, along with lessening symptom severity.
2. Reduces Cold Duration
Along with being a supportive agent against the flu, elderberry is well-known in its fight against the cold, particularly related to its vitamin A and C content. In fact, a 2016 research article published in Nutrients found a significant reduction of cold duration and severity in air travelers. Travelers using elderberry starting 10 days before travel until four to five days after arriving overseas experienced, on average, a two-day shorter duration of the cold and also noticed a reduction in cold symptoms.
3. Manages Diabetes
The berry has been traditionally explored in its treatment of diabetes, with evidence published in the Journal of Nutrition demonstrating the presence of insulin-releasing and insulin-like activity in the proclaimed anti-diabetic plant, Sambucus nigra.
4. Promotes Mental Health
Extracts from an elder plant have shown to act as a natural antidepressant source. Though more research is still warranted in elderberry’s role in mental health, there is no denying pouring elderberry syrup atop a short stack is sure to crack a smile…
5. Acts as A Natural Diuretic
Diuretics increase the amount of water and salt expelled from the body in the form of urine and are mostly used to treat high blood pressure. There has been some indication elderberry offers diuretic properties, along with acting as a laxative in the treatment against constipation.
6. Supports Skin Health
Elderberries have shown to support skin health thanks to its anthocyanin content, or the compound that gifts berries’ vibrant color. Anthocyanins have shown to combat the internal consequences of natural aging, therefore improving the external appearance of skin tone and glow. Elderberry is also a rich source of vitamins A and C, each showing to moisture the skin and maintain its integrity.
7. Reduces Inflammation
Elderberry displays numerous anti-inflammatory activities, particularly related to its anthocyanin and vitamins A and C contents. Inflammation has shown to be the root of many chronic diseases, which may label elderberry as a contender against the fight against cancer, diabetes, and heart disease.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If pregnant/lactating or taking any medications, please consult your physician prior to use.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.