This incredible blend is so life giving the benefits are incredible. Together combined with the Sea Moss the Açaí Berry and Elderberry make a great impact on your overall well-being when taken daily.
Sea moss also known as Irish moss contains 92 of the 102 minerals that our bodies need, along with Vitamins A, B, C, D, E and K. It is especially rich in calcium and iodine, as well as containing potassium iodide and potassium bromide, selenium, zinc and natural silica.is a species of red algae that grows near the coast line in rocky areas of the Atlantic coast. In it’s natural state, color varies between brownish purple to greenish yellow.
8 reason to incorporate Sea Moss into your daily diet:
1) Promotes regular thyroid function- The thyroid is a gland found in the neck below the adams apple. This gland secretes hormones known as triiodothyronine (T3) and Thyroxine (T4). These hormones are known as T3 and T4 based on the atoms of iodine per molecule. T3= 3 iodine atoms per molecule, T4= 4 iodine atoms per molecule.The most common cause of thyroid abnormalities is iodine deficiency. Iodine is one of the many minerals found abundantly in sea moss. By consuming sea moss regularly, you are directly feeding the thyroid.
These hormones have effects on the majority of the body’s tissues and increase BMR (basal metabolic rate). Increases blood flow by directly increasing the rate and strength of the heartbeat. Increases the growth rate of the developing brain cells in the fetus. Increases the growth rate of young children. Plays a major roll in thought patterns, sexual function, and sleep. Regulates central and peripheral nervous system function. Regulates menstrual cycle. Controls cholesterol levels.
2) Improves metabolism- What we refer to as our metabolism is really the process of chemical transformation that occurs within our cells. The metabolism is for converting food into energy for cellular functions. Converting food into building and recovery elements for cells. Discarding waste after enough food has been processed.
3) Improves circulation- Filters out germs and other bacteria during blood circulation
4) Boosts immune function- Sea moss is known to have antiviral, antibacterial, anticoagulant, and antimicrobial properties.
5) Promotes digestive regularity- sea moss is known to ease many digestive issues such as indigestion, gastritis, ulcers, and constipation. It is said due to the jelly- like consistency of sea moss, it can provide relief to all inflamed mucus membranes by coating the intestinal wall and at the same time pulling toxins out of the body.
6) Suppresses appetite- Sea moss is a great appetite suppressant due to its high concentration of minerals and its nutrient density. Most of us experience the uncomfortable sensations in our stomach when we have not consumed anything for a period of time. This discomfort may be coupled with weakness and cravings. This is the feeling that we know as hunger. Today we have many companies that create products to assist in the regulation and suppression of this hunger. Do your due diligence in researching what works best for you should you go that route. However, for the people that are looking to suppress their appetite in a more natural and healthier way, sea moss should be considered. When you process sea moss into gel form, it is easy to add as an ingredient with other foods and drinks. Due to its jelly-like consistency, when sea moss is consumed it passes through the intestines and soothes any inflammation as well as remove any toxins. Sea moss consumed regularly will help to eliminate cravings and as a result, bring the body back to its natural weight based on your level of activity and nutrition.
7) Promotes healthy sexual function- Due to the generous amount of zinc and other minerals that are vital for reproductive function and health, sea moss is great for anyone who desires an increased sex drive. Because of its anti-inflammatory properties, sea moss promotes circulation throughout the entire body especially our reproductive organs. For male readers who are experiencing difficulty with sex related drive, stamina, erection, and other abnormalities, then you should consider consuming sea moss regularly. For female readers who are experiencing a lack in desire, painful sexual experience due to dryness, feminine irritation, and anything else related to this particular topic, then a regular dose of sea moss may improve this situati
Here are some of the benefits of Açaí Berry:
Acai berry extract can increase energy and improve sleep.
Acai berry extract is good for weight Loss and is helpful for digestion.
Acai berry extract can give you a healthier skin and healthier heart.
Acai berry extract can enhance mental health,strengthen immune system,improve circulation.
Acai berry extract has the function of antioxidant, anti-radicalization and anti-aging.
Here are some of the benefits of Elderberry:
1. Fights the Flu
While elderberry may not prevent the flu, it may be an effective treatment option if you got hit with the virus. Research shows the use of elderberry could shorten the duration of flu by about three to four days, along with lessening symptom severity.
2. Reduces Cold Duration
Along with being a supportive agent against the flu, elderberry is well-known in its fight against the cold, particularly related to its vitamin A and C content. In fact, a 2016 research article published in Nutrients found a significant reduction of cold duration and severity in air travelers. Travelers using elderberry starting 10 days before travel until four to five days after arriving overseas experienced, on average, a two-day shorter duration of the cold and also noticed a reduction in cold symptoms.
3. Manages Diabetes
The berry has been traditionally explored in its treatment of diabetes, with evidence published in the Journal of Nutrition demonstrating the presence of insulin-releasing and insulin-like activity in the proclaimed anti-diabetic plant, Sambucus nigra