Sea moss also is known as Irish moss contains 92 of the 102 minerals that our bodies need, along with Vitamins A, B, C, D, E, and K. It is especially rich in calcium and iodine, as well as containing potassium iodide and potassium bromide, selenium, zinc, and natural silica.is a species of red algae that grows near the coastline in rocky areas of the Atlantic coast. In its natural state, color varies between brownish-purple to greenish-yellow.
Spirulina is a type of blue-green microalgae that is able to grow in both fresh and saltwater and is consumed by humans and other animals.
1. Spirulina Is Extremely High in Many Nutrients
2. Powerful Antioxidant and Anti-Inflammatory Properties
3. Can Lower “Bad” LDL and Triglyceride Levels
4. Protects “Bad” LDL Cholesterol From Oxidation
5. May Have Anti-Cancer Properties
6. May Reduce Blood Pressure
7. May Be Effective Against Anemia
8. May Improve Muscle Strength and Endurance
9. May Aid Blood Sugar Control