100% Organic, Vegan, Non-GMO, Gluten-free Sea Moss Gel with Organic Wild Blueberries
Must Be Kept Refrigerated. In the refrigerator, this product expires 21 days after the day you received it. Can be frozen in an airtight container for up to 6 months. We do not recommend freezing in the jars.
Start with one tablespoon in the morning. Add to a protein shake, oatmeal, applesauce, pudding, or a cold beverage. It takes on the flavor of whatever you add it to. Increase to two tablespoons over a period of time. Take once a day. May increase regularity and energy level. Do not take late at night promotes energy.
Sea moss is also known as Irish moss contains 92 of the 102 minerals that our bodies need, along with Vitamins A, B, C, D, E, and K. It is especially rich in calcium and iodine, as well as containing potassium iodide and potassium bromide, selenium, zinc, and natural silica.is a species of red algae that grows near the coastline in rocky areas of the Atlantic coast. In its natural state, color varies from brownish-purple to greenish-yellow.
8 reason to incorporate Sea Moss into your daily diet:
1) Promotes regular thyroid function- The thyroid is a gland found in the neck below Adam's apple. This gland secretes hormones known as triiodothyronine (T3) and Thyroxine (T4). These hormones are known as T3 and T4 based on the atoms of iodine per molecule. T3= 3 iodine atoms per molecule, T4= 4 iodine atoms per molecule. The most common cause of thyroid abnormalities is iodine deficiency. Iodine is one of the many minerals found abundantly in sea moss. By consuming sea moss regularly, you are directly feeding the thyroid.
These hormones have effects on the majority of the body’s tissues and increase BMR (basal metabolic rate). Increases blood flow by directly increasing the rate and strength of the heartbeat. Increases the growth rate of the developing brain cells in the fetus. Increases the growth rate of young children. Plays a major role in thought patterns, sexual function, and sleep. Regulates central and peripheral nervous system function. Regulates menstrual cycle. Controls cholesterol levels.
2) Improves metabolism- What we refer to as our metabolism is really the process of chemical transformation that occurs within our cells. The metabolism is for converting food into energy for cellular functions. Converting food into building and recovery elements for cells. Discarding waste after enough food has been processed.
3) Improves circulation- Filters out germs and other bacteria during blood circulation
4) Boosts immune function- Sea moss is known to have antiviral, antibacterial, anticoagulant, and antimicrobial properties.
5) Promotes digestive regularity- sea moss is known to ease many digestive issues such as indigestion, gastritis, ulcers, and constipation. It is said due to the jelly-like consistency of sea moss, it can provide relief to all inflamed mucus membranes by coating the intestinal wall and at the same time pulling toxins out of the body.
6) Suppresses appetite- Sea moss is a great appetite suppressant due to its high concentration of minerals and its nutrient density. Most of us experience uncomfortable sensations in our stomachs when we have not consumed anything for a period of time. This discomfort may be coupled with weakness and cravings. This is the feeling that we know as hunger. Today we have many companies that create products to assist in the regulation and suppression of this hunger. Do your due diligence in researching what works best for you should you go that route. However, for the people that are looking to suppress their appetite in a more natural and healthier way, sea moss should be considered. When you process sea moss into a gel form, it is easy to add as an ingredient with other foods and drinks. Due to its jelly-like consistency, when sea moss is consumed it passes through the intestines and soothes any inflammation as well as removes any toxins. Sea moss consumed regularly will help to eliminate cravings and as a result, bring the body back to its natural weight based on your level of activity and nutrition.
7) Promotes healthy sexual function- Due to the generous amount of zinc and other minerals that are vital for reproductive function and health, sea moss is great for anyone who desires an increased sex drive. Because of its anti-inflammatory properties, sea moss promotes circulation throughout the entire body especially our reproductive organs. For male readers who are experiencing difficulty with sex-related drive, stamina, erection, and other abnormalities, then you should consider consuming sea moss regularly. For female readers who are experiencing a lack of desire, painful sexual experience due to dryness, feminine irritation, and anything else related to this particular topic, then a regular dose of sea moss may improve this situation.
8) Rich in vitamins and minerals- Sea moss is loaded with nutrients that are vital to the human body such as bromine, sulfur, calcium, iodine, magnesium, phosphorus, manganese, potassium, beta-carotene, selenium, protein, pectin, zinc, vitamin-C and B-vitamins just to name a few.
The Benefits of Wild Blueberries:
1. They help to alleviate aluminum from the brain which may cause brain fog.
2. They are among the most nutrient-dense berries. A 1-cup (148-gram) serving of blueberries contains (1):
Fiber: 4 grams
Vitamin C: 24% of the RDI
Vitamin K: 36% of the RDI
Manganese: 25% of the RDI
3. They are the King of Antioxidant Foods
Antioxidants protect your body from free radicals, which are unstable molecules that can damage your cells and contribute to aging and diseases, such as cancer.
4. They reduce DNA Damage, Which May Help Protect Against Aging and Cancer
Oxidative DNA damage is an unavoidable part of everyday life. It is said to occur tens of thousands of times per day in every cell in your body.
5. The antioxidants in blueberries are strongly linked to reduced levels of oxidized LDL. This makes blueberries very good for your heart.
6. May Lower Blood Pressure
Blueberries appear to have significant benefits for people with high blood pressure, which is a major risk factor for heart disease. In an eight-week study, obese people who had had a high risk of heart disease noted a 4–6% reduction in blood pressure after consuming 2 ounces (50 grams) of blueberries per day.
7. They Can Help Maintain Brain Function and Improve Memory
The antioxidants in blueberries may affect areas of your brain that are essential for intelligence.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If pregnant/lactating or taking any medications, please consult your physician prior to use.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.